In this interview of The Notable Woman Podcast, I interview Julie Morgenlender on breaking the stigma around chronic illness.
- Julie’s own diagnoses
- what those illnesses mean for her and her daily life
- what sort of assumptions people make about her as someone with a chronic illness
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
- The Notable Woman website
- The Notable Woman on Apple Podcasts / iTunes
- The Notable Woman on Overcast
- Chronic Illness Truths Website
- Chronic Illness Truths Anthology on Facebook
- Chronic Illness Truths on Tumblr
- Nest Egg Chick Website
- Nest Egg Chick, group on personal finance on Facebook
- Connect with Julie Julie’s Pinterest, Follow Julie on Twitter
- Invisible Disability t-shirts, bags, mugs, etc.
- Fecal transplant, more information (Not transfusion :))
- Great support group: The American Chronic Pain Association
- The anthology, Bi Any Other Name: Bisexual People Speak Out, edited by Loraine Hutchins and Lani Kaahumanu
- Article from The Mighty on financial challenges faced by people with chronic illness
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
- Chronic Babe – A blog and community for women with chronic illness
- The Spoon Theory by Christine Miserandino on But You Don’t Look Sick
About Julie Morgenlender
If you liked this episode, check out:
The Super U Summit A MINIMALIST APPROACH TO NUTRITION AND WELLNESS with Bianca Osbourne (must join group to watch the video)
Support the podcast
People like you keep The Notable Woman alive through your Patreon support! There are great perks at every level, starting from just $2/month.
Leave a voicemail for The Notable Woman!
Call my Google voice number at (213) 340-4231 and leave a voicemail, and you might just find yourself in the next episode of The Notable Woman!