In this episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, I chat with coach Rosemarie Wilson about building self-confidence and moving beyond fear.
IN THIS EPISODE, I EXPLORE:
- Rosemarie’s own story
- How to building self-confidence and moving beyond fear
- Tips you can try to build your own self-confidence
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
EPISODE RESOURCES INCLUDE (affiliate links included):
- The Notable Woman website
- The Notable Woman on Apple Podcasts / iTunes
- The Notable Woman on Overcast
- Pragmatica Coaching – Rosemarie’s website and blog
- Tony Robbins – Rosemarie quotes Tony in this episode and also recommends him as a great mindset resource.
- Henry Ford quote – Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Podcast episode with Rosemarie on Coach Radio International, Living Stress Free
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – Rosemarie also recommends him as another great mindset resource
- Check out Rosemarie’s blog.
- Get your FREE guide/workbook from Rosemarie – A Guide to Building Your Self Confidence. (You will need to input your email to receive the pdf.)
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
About Rosemarie Wilson
If you liked this episode, check out:
The Super U Summit A MINIMALIST APPROACH TO NUTRITION AND WELLNESS with Bianca Osbourne (must join group to watch the video)
Support the podcast
People like you keep The Notable Woman alive through your Patreon support! There are great perks at every level, starting from just $2/month.