In this episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, I chat with coach Rosemarie Wilson about building self-confidence and moving beyond fear.
In this episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, I chat with my new found love Rosemarie Wilson. Rosemarie is a coach and owner of Pragmatica Coaching, and our interview focus is building self-confidence and moving beyond fear. She is full of great tips, and I think you’re going to want to have a pen in hand to jot down her ideas.
IN THIS EPISODE, I EXPLORE:
- Rosemarie’s own story
- How to building self-confidence and moving beyond fear
- Tips you can try to build your own self-confidence
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
EPISODE RESOURCES INCLUDE (affiliate links included):
- The Notable Woman website
- The Notable Woman on Apple Podcasts / iTunes
- The Notable Woman on Overcast
- Pragmatica Coaching – Rosemarie’s website and blog
- Tony Robbins – Rosemarie quotes Tony in this episode and also recommends him as a great mindset resource.
- Henry Ford quote – Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Podcast episode with Rosemarie on Coach Radio International, Living Stress Free
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – Rosemarie also recommends him as another great mindset resource
- Check out Rosemarie’s blog.
- Get your FREE guide/workbook from Rosemarie – A Guide to Building Your Self Confidence. (You will need to input your email to receive the pdf.)
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
“When the ‘I can’t’ comes up, you say, “Well, actually, today we’re not entertaining you, can’t, we’re entertaining “can.” So you already start that. Your body language will already be different. You don’t really know how you can, but you know that it’s a possibility.”
About Rosemarie Wilson
Rosemarie Wilson is a coach and the owner of Pragmatica Coaching. She is an Accredited Life Coach and a professional member of the International Institute of Coaching & Mentoring (IIC&M) and the Association of Neuro Linguistic Programming (ANLP).
If you liked this episode, check out:
The Super U Summit A MINIMALIST APPROACH TO NUTRITION AND WELLNESS with Bianca Osbourne (must join group to watch the video)
Support the podcast
People like you keep The Notable Woman alive through your Patreon support! There are great perks at every level, starting from just $2/month. Join me at www.patreon.com/thenotablewoman.
Leave a voicemail for The Notable Woman!
Call my Google voice number at (213) 538-2310 and leave a voicemail, and you might just find yourself in the next episode of The Notable Woman!
The Notable Woman Website
If you’re viewing these show notes from one of the platforms the podcast is distributed to, head on over to the website at www.thenotablewoman.com for more resources, additional episodes, and more!