In the FIRST episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, Mom and creative life force Tia Shearer Bassett tells us how she lives a creative life.
- How Tia and her director and fellow creative husband find a way to live their creative life
- The many theatres that Tia partners with
- Poetry and why it’s so yummily delicious
- Books, of course
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
- The Notable Woman website
- The Notable Woman on Apple Podcasts / iTunes
- The Notable Woman on Overcast
- Hub Theatre
- Flying V Theatre – Theatre for people who don’t think they like theatre
- Arts on the Horizon – “Baby theatre” or theatre for very young audiences – Learn more in this article from American Theatre
- National Conservatory for the Dramatic Arts – where Tia teaches
- #TheatreWolf – Tia’s hashtag
- New York University (NYU)
- Gallatin School of Individualized Study
- NPR poetry on Twitter
- Mary Oliver – a poet that Tia recommends for us
- Nutt and Bolt at Arts on the Horizon – junkyard robot play for teeny tinies
- Helen Hayes awards
- Sustainable Arts Foundation – supports artists with children
- Imagination Stage
- The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane (show and book)
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
Tia Shearer Bassett
“I’m not Tia the person, and Tia the Mom, and Tia the creator. I’m Tia. I just happen to do all these things.”
About Tia Shearer Bassett
If you liked this episode, check out:
Support the podcast
People like you keep The Notable Woman alive through your Patreon support! There are great perks at every level, starting from just $2/month.
Leave a voicemail for The Notable Woman!
Call my Google voice number at (213) 340-4231 and leave a voicemail, and you might just find yourself in the next episode of The Notable Woman!