In this episode of The Notable Woman Podcast, I chat with coach Rosemarie Wilson about building self-confidence and moving beyond fear.
IN THIS EPISODE, I EXPLORE:
- Rosemarie’s own story
- How to building self-confidence and moving beyond fear
- Tips you can try to build your own self-confidence
I hope you enjoy this episode as much as I did creating it. You can listen now, right here from this webpage by clicking the play button below.
EPISODE RESOURCES INCLUDE (affiliate links included):
- The Notable Woman website
- The Notable Woman on Apple Podcasts / iTunes
- The Notable Woman on Overcast
- Pragmatica Coaching – Rosemarie’s website and blog
- Tony Robbins – Rosemarie quotes Tony in this episode and also recommends him as a great mindset resource.
- Henry Ford quote – Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.
- Podcast episode with Rosemarie on Coach Radio International, Living Stress Free
- Dr. Wayne Dyer – Rosemarie also recommends him as another great mindset resource
- Check out Rosemarie’s blog.
- Get your FREE guide/workbook from Rosemarie – A Guide to Building Your Self Confidence. (You will need to input your email to receive the pdf.)
- My email tool: Active Campaign
- My online meeting tool: Zoom
- My website hosting fave: Siteground
About Rosemarie Wilson
If you liked this episode, check out:
The Super U Summit A MINIMALIST APPROACH TO NUTRITION AND WELLNESS with Bianca Osbourne (must join group to watch the video)